Health Certificates and Export Papers

Health papers and export papers are required if you plan to take your horse out of the country. To travel to the United States, the horse must be examined within 30 days of travel, and you must have a negative Coggins test done within the last 180 days. Exam and paperwork must be filled out by one of our CFIA accredited veterinarians. Different countries have different requirements for importing animals, so please check with the country of origin well in advance of travel.

If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please give us a call at 902.543.5602.


Health Problems Common in Large Dogs

Your dog's size could increase its risk of developing certain diseases and conditions. These conditions are among the most common in large breeds.

Read More
See All Articles